IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 driver.
- Windows® 7
- 24.72 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000550691.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000550691.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Setup Program" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Intel License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "Yes" to continue.
- At the "Readme File Information" screen, read the file, then click "Next".
- At the "Setup Progress" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Setup is complete" screen, click "Yes, I want to restart this computer now", and then click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 Driver is complete.