IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Memory Technology driver to version 188.8.131.52 to resolve an issue where the computer is unable to read Memory Stick® media.
- Windows® 7
- 5.35 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600121.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600121.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Memory technology driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "The Wizard is ready to begin installation" screen, click "Install".
- At the "The installation Wizard has successfully installed the driver" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
The installation of the Memory Technology Driver is complete.