IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
- This utility installs an updated version of the NextWindow 1950 Touch Screen driver to improve the touch screen performance and resolves the following issues:
- The touch screen feature doesn function properly after resuming from sleep mode
- The touch screen feature doesn't function while watching TV
- The touch screen feature doesn't function while playing the Microsoft® Rebound game running the Microsoft Touch Pack application
- The touch screen feature doesn't function properly after the computer is powered on
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 19870520 bytes
Before You Start
- The touch function will be disabled during the installation of the touch screen driver.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the UNDOTH-00217120-1042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the UNDOTH-00217120-1042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "NextWindow 1950 Touch Screen Driver Update" window, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
The installation of the NextWindow 1950 Touch Screen Driver Update is complete.