IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Matshita Blu-ray Disc Drive UJ240A firmware to improve the writing performance with DVD-RW media and provides support for Qflix® formatted discs.
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 3.76 MB
Before You Start
- This update is intended only for models with the Matshita BD-MLT UJ240AS drive option.
- During the installation of this update do not turn the computer off or cancel the update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600012.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600012.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Matshita Blu-ray Drive UJ240A Firmware Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "F/W Loader Firmware Upgrade Utility " screen, follow the instructions to ensure the disc tray is open, then click "OK".
- At the "F/W Loader Firmware Upgrade Utility " screen, please note the instructions not to close the disc tray or terminate the program during the firmware update, then click "OK" to continue the installation.
- At the confirmation page, click "OK" to start the firmware upgrade.
- At the "F/W Loader Firmware Upgrade Utility Completed" screen, click "Exit".
- At the "Finish" screen click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
- Shutdown the computer, wait 60 seconds, then power on the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Matshita Blu-ray Disc Drive UJ240A Firmware Update is completed.