IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host Controller driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Base System Device" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 3.52 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000550860.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000550860.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host Controller" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Ricoh PCIe Memory Stick Host Controller Driver is complete.