IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN Driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Network Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 43.93 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000550896.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000550896.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes".
- At the "Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6200 AGN" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200 AGN Driver is complete.