IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility updates the Intel video driver to version 22.214.171.1242 to resolve the following issues:
- The blue screen error "0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffffa8006db3e4f, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffff)" may occur during playback of an MPEG2 file using Windows Media® Player or Windows Media Center while the WinDVD® or WinDVD BD® software is in use
- No audio from the TV using an HDMI™ connection during playback of an AVCHD or WMV file using Windows Media Player software
- The display intermediately turns off and then back on
- Windows® 7
- 94.39 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600215.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600215.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes" or "Continue".
- At the "Intel® G45/G43 Express Chipset Driver Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset Driver Update is complete.