This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Picture Motion Browser VAIO Edition Settings to resolve an issue where the Picture Motion Browser application may hang or freeze when a CD is inserted into an Optiarc optical disk drive.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 1.39 MB
Before You Start
- This driver is intended only for models with Picture Motion Browser VAIO Edition version 5.1 installed.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the SOAPMB-00243943-1042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAPMB-00243943-1042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "PMB VAIO Edition Settings Update Ver. 1.0.01.08240A" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Important" screen, click "OK", then shut down your computer to complete the update.
The installation of the Picture Motion Browser VAIO Edition Settings Update is complete.