IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
IMPORTANT!! This update is available only by performing a Network Upgrade.This utility updates the RMN-U1 software to version 1.00.303, and adds the capability to control the Slacker® Personal Radio Streaming Service on the NAS-SV20i and NAC-SV10i network audio devices.
- System Software
Before You Start
- IMPORTANT: Do not power off the unit or remove the unit from the remote control charger while the update is in progress.
- If you have an NAS-SV20i or NAC-SV10i Network Audio Device, you also must update the Network Audio Device firmware to version 1.02.200 or higher.
- To perform this update, the RMN-U1 must be connected to the Internet via your wireless network.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
IMPORTANT: Do not power off the unit or remove the unit from the remote control charger while the update is in progress.
- Place the RMN-U1 on the remote control charger.
- On the Network Remote Controller, press the "HOME" button.
- At the Home screen, tap "Settings".
- At the Settings screen, tap "System Update".
- When the "Found latest software Update?" message appears, tap "OK".
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.
Note: The update process may take up to 20 minutes to complete depending on your network communications environment.
- The unit will automatically restart when the system update is complete.