IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Recovery Data software to version 18.104.22.16890 to resolve an issue where the Recovery Data utility displays a blank screen when attempting to perform a recovery.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 20.27 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600263.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600263.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation and click "Next".
- At the "Recovery Data Update Program Ver. 22.214.171.12490" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Recovery Partition Update. Windows® will be restarted" screen, click "OK".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Recovery Data Software Update is complete.