IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20).
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Ethernet Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 3.72 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551171.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551171.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) Ver. 22.214.171.124" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) is complete.