IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the AMD Radeon HD 6470M/6630M and Mobile Intel HD Graphics software and includes the following:
- AMD Radeon HD 6470M/6630M driver version 8.823.0.0
- Mobile Intel HD Graphics driver version 8.823.0.0
- Intel Display Audio driver version 188.8.131.5274
- Catalyst Control Center utility 2011.0226.2244.40757
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Version 8.823.0.0
- 277.38 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551182.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551182.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "AMD Radeon™ HD 6470M/6630M and Mobile Intel®HD Graphics Ver. 8.823.0.0" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the AMD Radeon HD 6470M/6630M and Mobile Intel HD Graphics Driver is complete.
NOTE: The Windows® Aero® feature may not be enabled after installing this driver. If you wish to use this feature, please enable an Aero desktop theme.
How to enable an Aero desktop theme
- At the Windows desktop, right-click and select "Personalize".
- At the "Change the visuals and sound on your computer" screen, select the desired Aero theme.
- To exit, click the "X" in the upper-right corner of the screen.