This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the VAIO Quick Web Access - Splashtop Browser software.
By pressing the "WEB" button when the computer is powered off, this software allows access to your Internet connection within seconds after the computer is powered on without waiting for Windows® to load.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 256.29 Mb
Before You Start
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551195.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551195.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO Quick Web Access - Splashtop Browser Ver. 126.96.36.199" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO Quick Web Access - Splashtop Browser is complete.