IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the VAIO Boot Manager to version 1.1.1.05250 to resolve an issue where multiple processes of the iFrmework.exe file may be running in the background that potentially can cause a software conflict for the Intel® PRO/Set wireless software.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 5.96 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600276.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600276.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO Boot Manager Update Ver. 1.1.1.05250" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Installation Complete" screen, click "OK".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO Boot Manager Update is complete.