WAIT - Read the Required Files section before downloading this file.
Please install this update AFTER installing the NVIDIA GeForce 310M / GT 425M Driver Update.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the NVIDIA GeForce 310M / GT 425M video driver to version 184.108.40.20672 to resolve the following issues:
- A blank white screen may occur after resuming from sleep or hibernation
- The screen resolution does not display correctly during playback of mpeg video using the Picture Motion Browser application with the Motion Reality Mode feature enabled
- Video distortion may occur during playback of MP4 files using the Picture Motion Browser application with the Motion Reality Mode feature enabled
- A blank black screen may occur during playback of a Blu-ray Disc™ using the H246/1080p settings
- An error message "Runtime Error! Program c:\program Files(x86)\Corel\CorelWinDVD2010\WinDVD.exe. Abnormal program termination" may appear when playing back a Blu-ray Disc movie using the WinDVD® application
- The computer is unable to playback DVD or BD media in full screen
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 146.17 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
After the computer restarts, the installation of the NVIDIA GeForce 310M / GT 425M Driver Update is complete.