WAIT - Read the Required Files section before downloading this file.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter to enable the "Wi-Fi Direct™" function of the computer.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 17.09 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600313.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600313.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter Update Ver. 22.214.171.1247" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Choose Setup Language" screen, select the language you wish to use for the installation and then click "Next".
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Atheros WiFi Driver Installation" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click " I accept the terms of the license agreement", then click "Next" to continue the installation.
- At the "Choose Destination Location" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter Update is complete.