This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Splashtop OS - Quick Web Access software and includes Splashtop Browser version 0.2.270.62032 (3.0.10).
By pressing the "WEB" button when the computer is powered off, this software allows access to your Internet connection within seconds after the computer is powered on without waiting for Windows® to load.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 255.85 Mb
Before You Start
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551351.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551351.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Splashtop OS - Quick Web Access Ver. 188.8.131.52" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Splashtop OS - Quick Web Access Software is complete.