IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Conexant SmartAudio HD driver to version 18.104.22.168 and provides the following benefits:
- Reduces audio distortion
- Improves the sound volume setting and provides more precision when adjusting the range of audio volume
- Enables the "Microphone Effects" features within the "Microphone Properties" window
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 7.37 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the CODAUD-00255545-1040.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the CODAUD-00255545-1040.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Conexant SmartAudio HD Update Ver. 22.214.171.124" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
The installation of the Conexant SmartAudio HD Driver Update is complete.