IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Splashtop OS - Quick Web Access software to resolve an issue where the wireless connection may lose stability and disconnection occurs in the Splashtop OS environment.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 255.23 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600333.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600333.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Splashtop OS - Quick Web Access Update Ver. 18.104.22.168" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Quick Web Access Setup completed successfully" screen, click "OK".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Splashtop OS - Quick Web Access Software Update is complete.