IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the Microsoft Hotfix KB2555428 Update Program to resolve the following issues:
- The start-up time may increase up to three minutes after increasing the "Windows® Restore" disk usage to the maximum allotted value
- The computer may take more than three minutes to start Windows
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 3.77 MB
Before You Start
NOTE: To ensure proper installation, this update requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600356.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600356.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Microsoft Hotfix KB2555428 Update Program Ver. 20110704" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
The installation of the Microsoft Hotfix KB2555428 Update Program is complete.