IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Intel WiDi (Wireless Display) software to enable playback of protected content on an external monitor or TV using Intel WiDi Wireless Display Technology version 2.1 or higher.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 126.20 MB
Before You Start
- IMPORTANT: This application is only for computers having Intel WiDi (Wireless Display) Technology, AMD Radeon HD 6630M, and Mobile Intel HD Graphics version 8.850.5.3000 or higher currently installed. The latest version of the graphics drivers should also be installed.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
The current version of the Intel WiDi Wireless Display or Intel WiDi software must be uninstalled manually before installing this update.
How to manually uninstall the current version of the Intel Wireless Display software
- Click the "Start" icon then click "Control Panel".
- Click "Uninstall a program" under "Programs" or "Programs and Features".
- Right-click "Intel® Wireless Display"in the "Uninstall or change a program" list, then click "Uninstall".
- Restart the computer.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600368.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600368.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® WiDi (Wireless Display) Update Ver. 126.96.36.199" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Intel® WiDi Installer" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® WiDi Installer Completed Successfully" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Intel WiDi (Wireless Display) Update is complete.