IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs and updated version of the VAIO 3D Portal software to resolve an issue where a blank screen may occur after launching the TriDef® 3D Photo Viewer from the VAIO 3D Portal application.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 12.45 MB
Before You Start
- NOTE: This update is only for models having a Blu-Ray Disc™ player, Blu-Ray Disc Combo Optical drives, and Blu-Ray Disc Combo docking stations.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600373.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600373.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO 3D Portal Ver. 220.127.116.1182" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the VAIO 3D Portal Software Update is complete.