This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Realtek High Definition Audio driver to provide the following benefits:
- Improves the audio when using headphones
- Inproves sound quality
- Improves the audio when using Internet communications software
- Resolves the issue of the audio volume being very low during playback of recorded audio files
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 115.35 MB
Before You Start
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600397.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600397.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Realtek High Definition Audio Update Ver. 184.108.40.20626" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Update is complete.