IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the XQD High Speed Driver to accelerate reading and writing of data to and from the XQD Memory Card. When this software is installed, high speed is realized by optimizing an efficient way of transferring data to the XQD memory card via USB 3.0 / USB 2.0.
Note: The transfer speed may vary depending on the number of files, file size, and computer performance.
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista® 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® XP
- 8.46 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- This utility requires a computer with one of the following operating systems installed:
- Windows® 7 (32bit/64bit) with Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows Vista® (32bit/64bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows XP (32bit) with Service Pack 3 or later
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the XQD_USB_Drv_Installer_win_101.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the XQD_USB_Drv_Installer_win_101.zip file to extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the XQD_USB_Drv_Installer_win_101.exe file to begin the installation.
- Follow the the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.