IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility will install the Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Network Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 19.46 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551450.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551450.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter Ver. 126.96.36.1999" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter is complete.