This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 / Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 drivers.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Network Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 71.65 Mb
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551460.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551460.exe file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230 / Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 Ver. 22.214.171.124" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 / Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 drivers is complete.