IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the AMD Radeon HD and Intel HD Graphics 4000 drivers and includes the following components:
- AMD Radeon HD 7670M version 8.961.1.0
- Intel HD Graphics version 8.961.1.0
- AMD High Definition Audio Device version 184.108.40.20607
- Intel Display Audio driver version 220.127.116.1190
- Catalyst Control Center utility 2012.0415.1414.23551
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 480.86 Mb
Before You Start
NOTE: In order for this driver to install and function properly. please connect the docking station to the computer BEFORE installing this update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551547.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551547.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "AMD Radeon HD 7670 and Intel HD Graphics 4000 Ver. 8.961.1.0" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the AMD Radeon HD 7670 and Intel HD Graphics 4000 Driver is complete.
NOTE: The Windows® Aero® feature may not be enabled after installing this driver. If you wish to use this feature, please enable an Aero desktop theme.
- At the Windows desktop, right-click and select "Personalize".
- At the "Change the visuals and sound on your computer" screen, select the desired Aero theme.
- To exit, click the "X" in the upper-right corner of the screen.