IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the NVIDIA GeForce 410M video driver to resolve the following issues:
- Color settings are unable to be adjusted using the NVIDA Control Panel
- The computer intermittently restarts or shuts down
- The computer intermittently displays a blue screen during playback of High Definition YouTube™ video
- The computer intermittently freezes or hangs (stops responding), when using 3D Mark software
- Video distortion may occur when attempting to play a movie in full screen mode
- Video distortion may occur when attempting to stream video online in full screen mode
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 179.02 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600489.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600489.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "NVidia GeForce 410M Update Ver. 188.8.131.5273 " screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the NVIDIA GeForce 410M Video Driver Update is complete.