IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the Sony Video Processor software to resolve the following issues:
- The WinDVD® application will occasionally close when attempting to fast forward or rewind a 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movie
- Video distortion may occur when using an external monitor with screen resolutions of 800x600 or 1024x768
- The audio is not smooth and is not synchronized properly with video playback while streaming a 720p 3D BD video file to an external 3D TV using an HDMI® cable.
- A frame drop issue may occur when viewing 3D content using the PlayMemories Home™ application
- The Simulated 3D function may stop responding after updating the Picture Motion Browser software to the PlayMemories Home software
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 2.58 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600471.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600471.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Sony Video Processor Update Ver. 2.0.6014.05150" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony Video Processor Update is complete.