IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the Active Clip software and provides the following benefits:
- Adds support for using the Active Clip application to view in a portrait layout when rotating the VAIO® Duo Hybrid PC to the vertical position
- Adds the feature "Digitizer Stylus (pen) - Set whether to start applications with the buttons of the digitizer stylus (pen)" within the VAIO Control Center application
- Unable to start "Note Anytime for VAIO" from within the Active Clip application
- Unable to start "Note Anytime for VAIO" by pressing upper button of the touch pen (approximately 6mm distance from the touch screen)
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 21.31 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600512.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600512.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Active Clip Update Ver. 220.127.116.1160" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Maintain Complete" screen, keep the default checked "Yes, I want to restart my computer now", and then click "Finish" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Active Clip Software Update is complete.