IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility updates the NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE driver to version 188.8.131.527 to resolve the following errors that may occur when attempting to playback protected content from the Xbox® video store:
- 0x80070241 "The hash for the image cannot be found in the system catalogs. The image is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering."
- 0xc00d715d "Running this process under a debugger while using protected content is not allowed."
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 201.32 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600538.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600538.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE Update Ver. 184.108.40.2067" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M LE Update is complete.