IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility updates the Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad software to version 18.104.22.168 and provides the following benefits:
- Updates the system information displayed in the VAIO® Control Center
- Updates information provided in the Help file
- Updates the Three-Finger Flick description file
- Resolves an issue where the Back/Forward values for ClickPad cannot be enabled in VAIO Control Center when the Three-Finger Flick is turned off within the ClickPad device settings
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 122584728 bytes
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the SPDOTH-00278447-1082.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SPDOTH-00278447-1082.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad Update Ver. 22.214.171.124" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad Update is complete.