IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the VAIO Control Center Update software to resolve an issue where the ambient light sensor does not work correctly and causes the screen display to dim.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 4.88 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600537.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600537.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO Control Center Update Ver. 220.127.116.1100" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for VAIO Control Center" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen keep the checked box default setting, "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" then click "Finish" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO Control Center Update is complete.