IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad Update software to resolve the following issues:
- The edge of the touch pad is unresponsive
- The tap zones do not work regardless of the software settings
- The Pointing function does not work after several four-finger flicks
- Left-hand and right-hand settings are inverted after the computer resumes from sleep or hibernation modes
- The left-hand and right-hand settings become reversed after returning from Standby or Hibernate power states
- Two-finger and three-finger functions are now explained correctly in the Help file
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 89.32 MB
Before You Start
Important: Before installing this update, the current version of the Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad must be uninstalled.
|How to uninstall the current version of the Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad software|
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad Update is complete.