This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller software to resolve an issue where the computer cannot resume from Hybrid Sleep power mode when using a USB mouse that is plugged into an USB 3.0 port.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 6.79 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600642.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600642.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Update Ver. 22.214.171.124" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Update is complete.