This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility will install the originally shipped version of the Realtek PCIE Card Reader driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "PCI Device" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 14.23 Mb
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551762.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551762.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Realtek PCIE CardReader Ver. 6.1.8400.28121" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Realtek PCIE CardReader Driver is complete.