IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 14.71 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Para se assegurar de que nenhum outro programa interfira na sua atualização, salve todos os seus arquivos e feche todos os outros programas. A barra de tarefas deve estar livre de outras aplicações antes de continuar.
- Download the EP0000551791.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551791.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Ver. 220.127.116.110" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller is complete.