To resolve the blue screen issue, It is necessary to install the Registry Update for Intel® Graphics Driver before installing this Intel® Graphics Driver Update.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Intel Graphics Driver to resolve the following issues:
- The computer may stop responding due to an issue with the graphics card
- A blue screen may occur when attempting to install or uninstall the graphics driver
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 99.27 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600671.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600671.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "yes".
- At the "Select Country" window, select your country, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel Graphics Driver Update Ver. 126.96.36.19932" window, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" message, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the installation of the Intel® Graphics Driver Update is complete.