IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the ExpressCache Driver software to resolve the following issues:
- A black screen may occur when restarting the computer after partitioning the C: drive using Disk Management software.
- The screen may remain black for up to 5 minutes when restarting the computer after shut down and a cold restart.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 8.88 MB
Before You Start
- This update is for models equipped with both SSD and HDD drives.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600655.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600655.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "ExpressCache Driver Update", Ver. 126.96.36.199" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the ExpressCache Driver Update is complete.