This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the VAIO Control Center software to resolve an issue where the screen is unable to rotate to 0-degrees after switching to PC mode.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 6.1.2.01160 / 6.0.9.01160
- 10.21 MB
Before You Start
- In order for this update to work properly, please install BIOS Update, Version R1063C7 (ISBSYS-00297137-1080.EXE).
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600656.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600656.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO Control Center Update Ver. 6.1.2.01160 / 6.0.9.01160" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for VAIO Control Center" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now", then click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO Control Center Update is complete.