IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the Intel HD Graphics software to resolve the following issues and improve computer stability.
- Video distortion or a black screen may occur when attempting to playback a video file that is a 480 x 270 pixel MP4 format movie file
- The WinDVD® application is unable to playback a Blu-ray Disc™ after installing KB2454826 through Windows® Update
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 59.64 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600658.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600658.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the User Account Control screen, click Yes.
- If the Select Language screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click OK.
- At the Intel® HD Graphics Update Ver. 184.108.40.20627 screen, click Next.
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click I Agree to continue with the installation.
- At the Finish screen, click Finish.
- At the This system must be restarted to complete the installation screen, click OK to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel HD Graphics Update is complete.