IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Ethernet Controller" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 6.31 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551869.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551869.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Ver.7.67.1226.2012" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is complete.