IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the VAIO CPU Fan Diagnostics software.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 9.45 MB
Before You Start
- IMPORTANT: Before installing the Hotkey Utilities, please note the following:
- If you have performed a clean install of the Windows® 7 operating system, please ensure that all original device drivers from the Sony® support site have been installed on the computer.
- If you have performed a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system, install the Sony Shared Library. A link to the required files are available in the You May Need This section.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551880.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551880.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO CPU Fan Diagnostics Ver. 1.2.0.03050" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO CPU Fan Diagnostics Software is complete.