IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility will install an updated version of the NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M driver to resolve an issue where the computer is unable to stream videos from YouTube® if Flash Player versions 11.6.602.171 or 1.6.602.180 are installed.
- Windows® 7
- 217.97 MB
Before You Start
- Note: This update is for 3D models only
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600751.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600751.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M Update Ver 184.108.40.2064" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
Tnstallation of the NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M Update is complete.