IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver to resolve an issue where the video cannot be recorded when the "Video Stabilization" option is enabled while using the Camera app.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 99.21 MB
Before You Start
- Before installing this graphic update, please note that BIOS Updates must be installed. Links to the required BIOS update for your respective models are available in the You May Need This section.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600748.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600748.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® HD Graphics 4000 Update, Ver. 184.108.40.20632" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Intel HD Graphics 4000 Update is complete.