IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the VAIO Control Center software to resolve an issue where an incorrect dialog box related to "Display Settings" is shown on the desktop.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 5.13 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600721.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600721.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO Control Center Update Ver. 6.0.10.03120" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for VAIO Control Center" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" then click "Finish" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO Control Center Update is complete.