IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs an updated version of the Audio Driver Registry Patch software to improve sound quality.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 2013 05/10
- 2.81 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600788.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600788.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Audio Driver Registry Patch Update Ver. 2013 05/10" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Audio Driver Registry Patch Update is complete.NOTE: In order to check the software version after the update, follow the steps below:
How to check the version installed after installation
- Click "Search", "Apps", and type "Regedit".
- Select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sony\SysEffect\CurrentTime.
- The installed version shown is 2013 05/10.