This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Dolby Home Theater v4 Taskbar Patch to resolve an issue where the Dolby Home Theater v4 Tasktray icon does not appear on the taskbar after being enabled from the "Notification Area Icons" menu.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 2.35 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600640.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600640.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Dolby Home Theater v4 Taskbar Patch Ver. 18.104.22.168 " screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Dolby Home Theater v4 Taskbar Patch is complete.