IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the SLT-A99V camera firmware to version 1.02 and provides the following benefits:
Improvements over version 1.01:
- Provides support for the SAL50F14Z Dual AF function compliant lens
- Provides the addition of HDMI® simultaneous output mode
In addition to the existing HDMI simultaneous output during movie recording, the camera will be able to display smooth 60fps(NTSC) or 50fps(PAL) video on an external monitor connected via HDMI and on the LCD screen of the camera simultaneously, including during movie recording standby.
Note: Requires the camera set to Movie mode with [HDMI Info. Display] set to [Off].
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 1.02:
- Provides support for the following Dual AF function compliant lenses:
- SAL24F20Z, SAL85F14Z, SAL135F18Z, SAL70300G, SAL70200G, SAL35F14G, SAL1635Z, SAL100M28, SAL50M28, SAL85F28, SAL300F28, SAL70400G2
- Provides support for the following automatic compensation compliant lenses:
- SAL100M28, SAL50M28, SAL85F28, SAL18200, SAL20F28, SAL28F28
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista® 64-bit
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Windows® XP
- 78.92 MB
Before You Start
This update is only for SLT-A99V cameras that currently have a firmware version 1.00 or 1.01. If your camera firmware version is already Version 1.02, this update is not necessary.
Check the version of your camera firmware:
Download & Install