This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel HD Graphics Family/Intel HD Graphics 4200 driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to Microsoft® in-box driver "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 141.18 Mb
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000551988.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551988.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel� HD Graphics Family/Intel� HD Graphics 4200, Ver.184.108.40.20615" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel HD Graphics Family/Intel HD Graphics 4200 Driver is complete.